Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How old are you?? Silly Max! :)

So this last weekend has been amazing!! I have enjoyed playing with Ava and Max soooo much!! I had a very interesting conversation with Max!! We were driving to Ogden to dad's new apartments. max says to me "Aunt Erin? You're getting old!" I said "Yep, that's what happens!" And then he says in a very serious voice "Why aren't you married? My mommy is good at getting married, maybe she can help you!" I was torn between laughing and feeling like I let my three year old nephew down!! :) Apparently he is very into marriage right now and asks Ava to marry him all the time! Very good times!! :)
But other than that really awkward conversation :) It has been a really nice time! Laura and I hiked the beginning of adam's canyon yesterday morning and then last night she came into my spa and had a body wrap done! I went Geochaching with Matt B on saturday! It's been really fun!!I love having my family here! I can't wait until July when everyone comes to play!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Kids say the craziest things. I know from experience. You are a great Aunt! Just think of it like this....at least he feels comfortable enough around you to say what he feels! By the way....you are not "Old"... because if you are, what does that make me? And I am still very young! LOL!!!! Love you!